Volunteering as an usher is a great way for theatre-lovers to support the community while seeing one of our shows for free! We’re always looking for friendly people to help us welcome our audience to productions in our theatre.
Duties & Attire:
- Ushers are called to the theatre 60 minutes before the curtain time of a production.
- Ushers are expected to wear clean, pressed, all-black semi-professional attire.
- Upon arrival, ushers will be assigned a specific duty. Some examples include: collecting ticket stubs, passing out programs, assisting patrons to their seats, assisting with concessions at intermission.
- All volunteers receive a complimentary ticket for the performance they are working!
- Great company, great theatre and free snacks!
How to Sign Up:
We begin accepting requests to usher one month prior to the opening of a performance. Please email email@example.com with “Usher” as the subject. Please include the following in the text of your email:
Name of Performance
Desired performance dates
Contact information (street address, zip code, email, and phone number)